Lets talk about an unsung hero… something every single woman has owned and if you don’t have a pot right now you should get one!
I swear by mine for a number of reasons, If you have any to add please let me know I’d love to find more uses!
- The most obvious- cracked lips. This soothes and is thick enough to feel like it is making a difference.
- When I dye my hair I put a thick layer of vaseline around my hairline to slop my skin staining.
- When I wax I put vaseline on any larger moles or sore skin to stop injury.
- When my kids are in nappies I use it as a barrier cream.
- When you take off false eyelashes a slick of this helps them peel right off.
- To soothe cracked heels slick this on your feet.
- When you get a cold rub a little around your nostrils to put some moisture back in your skin.
- Put on self tanning trouble spots like knees and ankles to stop an uneven colour forming.
- Use as aftersun to lock in moisture and prevent peeling.
- Put on before spraying perfume to hold the scent longer.
- Used with a damp cloth it can take makeup stains out of fabric.
- When added to loose eyeshadow it can intensify colour.
- If you are in a jam and need a quick polish for your shoes a little Vaseline will work in the short term.
- Use a dab to remove tough eye makeup.
- Add sugar or salt to make an effective DIY shower scrub.